Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday class success!!

Today we had 5 people in class!! I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but last week we had none, so 5 is a great number!! Everyone was great, and was able to see, so that is always a plus.

I know that on the weekday classes, it may be getting a little hard to see, because of the amount of people in class. I apologize, and will try my hardest to move around a little in class so that even if you are in the back you can see. Come early and stand by me --if you need a little more cardio. It is easier to follow if you are close.

I will have another workshop when I feel the need, but right now everyone is doing so well. Please let me know if you have questions or comments or anything that may help improve the quality of classes.

Here is a new song and choreography I would like to try this week..we will see, but practice at home if you can so you will be prepared. Zumba BABY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O20VZinNwY0 I think this video is alright, but the choreography on the next one is the best!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFG1GPUX720 Caution..her singing grates!! Watch them both and I will mix them together.

No comments: